National Art Honor Societies
Handbooks and Forms
National Art Honor Societies Resources
Get going! Here are all of the resources you’ll need to register your chapter for the 2017-2018 school year.
Interested in starting a new NAHS or NJAHS chapter at your school? Find everything you need to get started and register your chapter in the 2017-2018 Handbook for NEW chapters! Request a print copy by emailing NAHS@arteducators.org.
- Download the 2017-2018 Handbook for NEW chapters here – COMING SOON
Have an existing NAHS or NJAHS chapter? Everything you need to renew you chapter is in the 2017-2018 Update for RENEWING chapters! Didn’t receive your copy by mail this Fall? Request a print copy by emailing NAHS@arteducators.org.
- Download the 2017-2018 Update for RENEWING chapters here – COMING SOON
- 2017-2018 NAHS/NJAHS Registration Form and Roster - COMING SOON
- NAHS/NJAHS Resource Order Form – COMING SOON
- Register your chapter by January 31 each year
- After registering, your chapter’s membership will lapse on June 30
- Place your resource order early to avoid delays at the end of the year
Need a download or template that you don’t see above? Check out the Chapter Support page.
Contact NAEA Member Services at NAHS@arteducators.org or 800-299-8321 (Monday–Friday, 8:15 am–4:30 pm ET)
An all-inclusive world of supplies to nurture the creative spirit of artists of all ages and skill levels. Features supplies and teaching materials for art history, sculpture, drawing, painting, tile work, leather crafts, ceramics, metal enameling, jewelry making, weaving, woodcraft, stained glass, and many other crafts.Learn more about Nasco