National Art Honor Societies
Handbooks and Forms
National Art Honor Societies Resources
Online registration for the NAHS/NJAHS program is temporarily unavailable as we make updates to increase the efficiency of the NAHS/NJAHS Dashboard. Online registration will be available again soon and we will notify all existing sponsors by email once it has reopened this fall.
In the meantime, we invite sponsors to establish or renew a chapter using the 2021-22 Registration Form in one of these easy ways:
- Fax: Complete, print, and fax your form to (703) 860-2960
- Mail: Complete, print, and mail your form to NAEA Member Services, 901 Prince Street, Alexandria, VA 22314-3008
- E-mail: Complete and e-mail your form to NAHS@arteducators.org
The 2021-22 Handbook will be posted here soon!
Download the 2020-2021 NAHS/NJAHS Chapter Handbook.
- Register your chapter by January 31 each year
- After registering, your chapter’s membership will lapse on June 30
- Place your resource order early to avoid delays at the end of the year
Need a download or template that you don’t see above? Check out the Chapter Support page.
Contact NAEA Member Services at NAHS@arteducators.org or 800-299-8321 (Monday–Friday, 8:15 am–4:30 pm ET)