National Art Honor Societies
Handbooks and Forms
National Art Honor Societies Resources
NEW! Chapter Management Dashboard
Sponsors can now easily establish, register, and manage chapters digitally through the NAHS/NJAHS Chapter Management Dashboard! Prospective and existing chapters are encouraged to take advantage of this new benefit when registering for the 2018-2019 program year. Learn more.
Existing chapters: Everything you need to know to renew your chapter is in the 2018-2019 Update for RENEWING Chapters. Sponsors will receive a print copy of the Handbook by mail in late-October.
- NAHS Roster (excel template) View sample
- NJAHS Roster (excel template) View sample
- NAHS/NJAHS Resource Order Form
- Register your chapter by January 31 each year
- After registering, your chapter’s membership will lapse on June 30
- Place your resource order early to avoid delays at the end of the year
Need a download or template that you don’t see above? Check out the Chapter Support page.
Contact NAEA Member Services at NAHS@arteducators.org or 800-299-8321 (Monday–Friday, 8:15 am–4:30 pm ET)
An all-inclusive world of supplies to nurture the creative spirit of artists of all ages and skill levels. Features supplies and teaching materials for art history, sculpture, drawing, painting, tile work, leather crafts, ceramics, metal enameling, jewelry making, weaving, woodcraft, stained glass, and many other crafts.Learn more about Nasco