Renew Your Membership
Stay connected with visual arts education professionals from across the country and receive exclusive benefits that can stimulate your career, your classroom, and your creativity.
Renew your membership in 6 easy ways:
- Online - Click on “Pay Open Invoices”
- Telephone: We accept VISA, MasterCard, and American Express, which can be conveniently paid over the phone by calling NAEA Member Services at (800) 299-8321 (M-F, 8:15 – 4:30 ET).
- Fax: Print, complete, and fax the Membership Form to: (703) 860-2960
- Mail: Print, complete, and mail the Membership Form to: NAEA Member Services, 901 Prince Street, Alexandria, VA 22314-3008
- E-mail: Print, complete, and e-mail the Membership Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artsonia: Renew using your Artsonia fundraising account
- Find your member ID #
- View your membership profile and history
- Change your password
- Join an NAEA issues group
- Set your communications preferences
- View the Membership Directory and set your directory preferences
- Manage your subscriptions
- Register for an event
- Make a contribution
“I became a member in 2001. Since then I have learned and grown as an art educator, brought varied learning to my students, and, not least, I had the opportunity to do my Master’s degree in Art Education. I learned about the course at the NAEA National Convention. I have also been fortunate to present several times at the Convention…I’m grateful to be a member of such an organization that is truly dedicated to making Art and Art Educators Matter.” —Anita Bhatty, Balboa Academy, Miami, FL
Thank you for your continued support of the National Art Education Association!