Middle Level Division
Learn about the Middle Level Division
October 26, 2018
Latest Division News
Read the Middle Level Division report featured in the October/November 2018 issue of NAEA News.
Connect with Our Online Community
Our division members have cultivated a vibrant social media network, with many platforms to choose from.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/naea.middlelevel
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NAEAMiddleLevel (@naeamiddlelevel)
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/naeamiddlelevel (@naeamiddlelevel)
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/naeamiddlelevel0039/boards/
Each month, our division publishes an online digest of the latest happenings and opportunities from across NAEA.
National Junior Art Honor Society (NJAHS)
If you’re interested in establishing a chapter at your own school, NAEA has all you need to get started HERE.
- Peter Curran, Division Director, Peter_curran@wayland.k12.ma.us
- Kathryn Rulien-Bareis, Division Director-Elect, email@example.com
- Eastern Region: Leslie Flowers, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Southeastern Region: Holly Bess Kincaid, email@example.com
- Western Region: Michael Orlando, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pacific Region: Tamara Green, email@example.com
NJAHS National Council Member
Marisa Pappas, mpappas@FCPS1.ORG
Middle Level Research Commissioner
Jacqueline McElhany, firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle Level Division Director (Term: 2017-2019)
Visual Art Educator, Grades 6-8
Board of Directors