Lesson Design Challenge on Pinterest
Connect and share your lesson!
January 12, 2016
NAEA challenges YOU to share your outstanding lesson designs with art educators around the world! Connect and share through the Lesson Design Challenge Pinterest Board!
Here’s how you can participate in the NAEA Lesson Design Challenge:
- Sign up by completing a quick survey.
- Download a Lesson Design Challenge Template (below, under Helpful Downloads): Choose 8.5 x 11 or GO BIG with 11 x 17.
- Complete the template as creatively as possible: Draw, collage, digitize it…The sky’s the limit!
- Take a photograph of your completed template and save the image as a .jpg, .png, or a .gif with the following information in the title: firstname_lastname_school.jpg.
- Pin it on the NAEA Lesson Design Challenge Pinterest Board.
Lesson Design Challenge Templates pinned to the NAEA Lesson Design Challenge Board become eligible for peer review and possible inclusion in the curated NAEA Instructional Resources Gallery. Learn more about Pinterest and how to use it here.