Join the largest creative community established exclusively for visual arts educators, university professors, researchers and scholars, teaching artists, administrators, and art museum educators.Join NAEA Renew Membership
ListServ Sign Up
Collaborate. Learn. Engage in thoughtful dialogue.Go
Resources from Past Conventions
NAEA would like to thank all of our Convention attendees, local committee collaborators, and exhibitors for making this yet another memorable Convention! Please tell us about your experience: Complete our post-Convention survey through April 21, 2014.
General & Super Session Videos will be posted mid-April.
Photos: Click here to view photographs taken at the Convention by NAEA's professional photographer, Seth Freeman. USE PASSWORD: NAEA
Session resources/handouts are available now through the mobile app for a period of one (1) year. You can download &/or email them. If materials were submitted to us by the presenter(s) (not mandatory), you will find them under the session, Resources tab, then click on Handouts, and then the title of the resource. You will be prompted to download or email the handout. You will also see a PDF icon in the session listing by day if a handout is available for a particular session. If you do not have access to a smartphone, you can still access the material via a web browser at http://app.core-apps.com/naea2014.
NAEA Members: Click here to access the complete collection of resources.
(If you attended the Convention but are not an NAEA member, send your request for specific session resources to email@example.com.)
Professional Development Certificate/Proof of Attendance Documentation. Click here to download the certificate (NJ Educators, click here). Simply download the form, fill in the blank fields, and submit it to your local district for credit hours. View information about credit hours here.
Visit the 2014 NAEA National Convention microsite.
Drawing Community Connections
THANK YOU ART EDUCATORS! Very special thanks to all who participated in the 2013 NAEA National Convention in Fort Worth! We hope you were inspired by the face-to-face experience and returned to your classrooms, campuses, districts and museums with a renewed sense of energy and exciting new ideas to implement and share.
• Videos: Click here to view videos of the General Sessions and large-format Super Sessions online! See sessions by Wayne White, Jésus Moroles, Annette Lawrence, Jay McTighe, Lois Gibson, and more! Access to these videos is an NAEA member-exclusive benefit.
• Photos: Click here to view photos from the Convention. Use password: naea. Photography by Seth Freeman Photography © 2013
• Session Handouts: Click here to download session handouts (http://www.arteducators.org/news/convention-13/members/handouts). Access to these handouts is an NAEA member-exclusive benefit. Session handouts are also available on the mobile app. Follow these instructions to download the app: For iPhone (plus iPad & iPod Touch) and Android phones: Visit your App Store or Google Play on your device and search for “2013 NAEA”. For All Other Phone Types (including BlackBerry and all other web browser-enabled phones): Point your mobile browser to http://m.core-apps.com/naea2013 or scan the QR code. If you attended the Convention, but are not a member and are seeking resources, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify which session(s) you are seeking resources from.
• Professional Development Certificate (NJ version)
• Post-Convention Survey (closed on 4/1/13)
• Access the microsite here
» Session Handouts and Resources: Click here to view them all conveniently in one place! Also still available on the NAEA MOBILE APP for one year post-Convention. Click on a session, scroll down, and check to see if there is a section called "Handouts". For iPad, iPhone and Android: Visit the App Store or Android Market on your phone and search for ”NAEA ”. For Blackberry and all other web-enabled devices, simply point your mobile device browser to http://m.core-apps.com/naea2012. You may also SCAN the QR CODE
» Professional Development Certificate: All States | NJ Only
» Post-Convention Survey: Survey closed 4/1/12
» Photos: Click here to view photos. Use code: NAEA
» Videos: Click here to view full-length videos of the general sessions and super sessions
» Daily Schedules: Thurday, March 1*: PDF | Word | Friday, March 2*: PDF | Word| Saturday, March 3*: PDF | Word | Sunday, March 4*: PDF | Word
Click here to view resources from the 2011 NAEA National Convention
DOWNLOAD PRESENTATION MATERIALS HERE
VIEW PHOTOS HERE
VIEW VIDEOS FROM THE GENERAL SESSIONS, SUPER SESSIONS + MORE HERE
Download session handouts/slides on NAEA's WIKI.
View VIDEOS: Message from U.S. Secretary of Education, Arne Duncan; General Sessions, Rushlow, WalkingStick, Jensen; Super Session, Charles Falco; Art:21 Artist Keynote, Mark Bradford; Synergy Session, Judy Chicago; & Learning in a Visual Age.
Read "What Education Can Learn From the Arts" - 2008 Lowenfeld Lecture by Elliot Eisner