NAEA Gallery Exhibitions
Submit your artwork to be juried for possible inclusion in the first NAEA Member Exhibition!
This exhibit will be held at the NAEA Studio & Gallery located in Old Town, Alexandria, VA, and will showcase artwork created by NAEA’s vibrant professional community of visual arts educators, highlighting the artistic skill and vision of members worldwide.
ALL QUALIFYING ENTRIES will be showcased digitally in the NAEA Virtual Gallery. All NAEA members whose works are SELECTED to hang in the 2016 Member Exhibition will receive an invitation to the exhibit, a certificate of participation, and a press release to share with local media.
Exhibit Dates: October 1, 2016 - April 21, 2017
Exhibit Location: NAEA Studio & Gallery, 901 Prince Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
- Submissions will be juried digitally by a panel of professional artists and arts leaders
- Selection notification e-mails will be sent after September 26, 2016
Submission Deadline: September 19, 2016
- You must be a CURRENT NAEA Member
- ONE submission per member will be accepted
- $5 submission fee
- Submissions must be made digitally through the NAEA 2016 Member Exhibition website
- Images of work must be submitted as JPEG or PDF at a minimum of 540 px
- 2-D and 3-D works of all media will be accepted
- If selected, 2-D works must be mounted on 1/8” foam board or framed with the correct hardware for hanging
- Size requirements (to include frame): Max of 48”
- REGISTER HERE. Locate the green “+ Register” button (top right) and create a profile
- Upload a digital image of your artwork
- If selected for inclusion in the exhibit, mail your artwork with RETURN POSTAGE or deliver it personally to: NAEA, 901 Prince Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
- All work must be received no later than October 28, 2016
Retrieval Method: Artwork may be picked up in person or shipped back to the artist using the return postage provided by the artist after April 21, 2017.
Exhibit Hours: The exhibit will be open to the public Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 am and 3:30 pm, or by appointment. Please contact Kathryn Harvey for an appointment.
Questions? Contact Kathryn Harvey, NAEA Member Services Coordinator and Community Liaison: Kharvey@arteducators.org or 703.889.1297