NAHS News is the official newsletter of the National Art Honor Society.
Published semi-yearly (January and May) in electronic-only format, it contains news and photos on NAHS chapter activities, student artwork, award winners, and information on financial aid.
- Volume 46, No. 2 - Winter 2017
- Volume 46, No. 1 - Spring 2016
- Volume 45, No. 2 - Winter 2016
- Volume 45, No. 1 - Spring 2015
- Volume 44, No. 2 - Winter 2015
- Volume 44, No.1 - Spring 2014
- Volume 43, No. 2 - Winter 2014
- Volume 43, No. 1 - Spring 2013
- Volume 42, No. 2 - Winter 2013
- Volume 42, No. 1 - Spring 2012
- Volume 41, No. 2 - Winter 2012
- Volume 41, No. 1 - Spring 2011
- Volume 40, No. 2 - Winter 2011
- Volume 40, No. 1 - Spring 2010
- Volume 39, No. 2 - Winter 2010
- Volume 39, No. 1 - Spring 2009
NAHS News Advertising
The official newsletter of the National Art Honor Society is a digital publication produced twice a year and open to all readers. NAHS News features honor society chapter activities, student artwork, award winners, and scholarship information. Honor society members are top middle and high school art students who are enrolled in advanced art courses and are likely to consider post-secondary opportunities in the visual arts. Total circulation is over 54,000 students and 3,500 art teachers in 2,000+ student chapters. NAHS News is 50-80 pages per issue, and online.
Advertising Deadlines: November 1 for Winter issue; March 1 for Spring issue
Advertising Rates: Full page: $1040; Half page: $625; Quarter page: $500
Ad sizes: Full page: 13” H x 10” W; Half page: 6.5” H x 10” W; ¼ page: 6.5” H x 4.875” T
For more information, or to return the NAHS News Insertion Order Form below: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creative thinking is the core of 21st century learning and, as a visual arts educator, you are a chief creative officer in your school. Sponsoring a chapter magnifies the innovation, skills, and scholarship that your art program brings to your school and community.Learn how to start an NAHS/NJAHS chapter today!