Call for Nominations: NAEF Board of Trustees
Nomination deadline: February 15, 2023
January 10, 2023
The Board of Trustees of the National Art Education Foundation is seeking nominations for one new trustee who will take office at the conclusion of the 2023 NAEA convention in San Antonio, Texas.
Potential trustees should have a strong commitment to advancing the cause of art education and insights on foundations; they should be willing to work and to make financial contributions to NAEF.
Trustee responsibilities include:
- Attending all annual meetings, usually held during the NAEA annual convention, at their own expense;
- Actively pursuing contributions, including work with the association to help create proposals (corporate, foundation, etc.);
- Sharing committee work and participating in board meetings;
- Reviewing grant proposals;
- Acting as a communicator/ambassador within the NAEA membership and externally.
Nominations (including self-nominations) should include complete contact information: name, work and home addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses.
Send nominations to: Diane Scully, Chair, NAEF Nominating Committee, email@example.com. The deadline for receipt of all nominations is February 15, 2023.
Nomination deadline: February 15, 2023.