Call for Nominations: NAEF Board of Trustees
Nomination deadline: January 1, 2020
June 25, 2019
The Board of Trustees of the National Art Education Foundation is seeking nominations for one new trustee who will take office at the conclusion of the 2020 NAEA National Convention in Minneapolis, MN.
Potential trustees should have a strong commitment to advancing the cause of art education and insights on foundations; they should be willing to work and to make financial contributions to NAEF.
Trustee responsibilities include:
- Attending all annual meetings, usually held during the NAEA annual convention, at their own expense;
- Actively pursuing contributions, including work with the association to help create proposals (corporate, foundation, etc.);
- Sharing committee work and participating in board meetings;
- Reviewing grant proposals;
- Acting as a communicator/ambassador within the NAEA membership and externally.
Nominations (including self-nominations) should include complete contact information: name, work and home addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses.
Email nominations to: Larry S. Barnfield, Chair, NAEF Nominating Committee, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nomination deadline: January 1, 2020.