pARTners Membership Growth Rewards Program Results
Results from the 2016-2017 Program Year
March 1, 2017
pARTners Membership Growth Rewards Program
The results are in! The fourth annual pARTners Membership Growth Rewards Program was highly successful, thanks to the 52 participating states and 436 member recruiters. The program year ran from July 1, 2016 to January 31, 2017, and brought in 555 new members!
State Winners for Highest Number of New Members Recruited During the Program Year:
- Category I (1-100 Members) – IDAHO (8 members recruited)
- Category II (101-499 Members) – ARIZONA (17 members recruited)
- Category III (500 + Members) – CALIFORNIA (48 members recruited)
Regional Winners for the Highest Percentage of Membership Growth During the 2016-2017 Partners Program Year:
- Eastern: NEW YORK (46% growth)
- Pacific: UTAH (80% growth)
- Southeastern: LOUISIANA (20% growth)
- Western: INDIANA (9% growth)
Each of these states was recognized at the 2017 NAEA National Convention in Chicago during the Delegates Assembly meeting.
Additionally, for each new member recruited, the recruiter’s name was entered into a drawing to win a $500 Blick Art Materials gift card and/or complimentary Convention registration. We were delighted to recognize Joan Silbergleit (New York) as the winner of the Blick gift card and Kristi Nyhan (New Hampshire) as the winner of a complimentary Convention registration.
Learn how to participate in the pARTners Membership Growth Rewards Program here.