The Value of Membership
The benefits of membership include:
- Professional Development: Access timely learning resources including the National Visual Arts Standards that support teaching and learning as well as FREE access to Virtual Art Educators monthly webinars and all webinar archives.
- Connectivity: Join the conversation with Collaborate, an interactive, dynamic online professional space, available exclusively to NAEA members. Share information and resources, gain inspiration, and make connections—anytime, anywhere..
- Subscriptions: FREE subscriptions to the premier Journal of Art Education and NAEA News—a $72 VALUE!
- Leadership: Join Issues Groups and Editorial Boards, serve as a National Convention Proposal Reviewer, participate in international travel/research delegations, be elected to serve on the Board of Directors, apply for the School for Art Leaders, and more!
- Discounts: Participate in the NAEA National Convention – submit a presentation proposal, purchase new books and advocacy merchandise, discounted premiere publications, such as the Studies in Art Education, and more—all at a discounted rate! Also, learn about discounts on a variety of insurance programs including Professional Liability Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Auto & Home Insurance, and Additional Plans & Benefits through Forrest T. Jones & Company.
- Recognition: Gain eligibility for national recognition through awards, grants, and a National Art Honor Society Chapter!
- Advocacy: Resources for advocating the importance of visual arts education are at your fingertips!