The Value of Membership
The benefits of membership include:
- Full access to exclusive members-only content on the NAEA website
- Subscriptions to Art Education journal and NAEA News—NAEA’s premiere bi-monthly publications
- Access to outstanding lessons, peer-reviewed for quality, relevance, and rigor through the Instructional Resources Gallery
- Access to timely resources including the new National Visual Arts Standards that support teaching and learning
- FREE Online Professional Learning Opportunities – gain free registration for NAEA’s NEW monthly webinar series. Access premier professional learning opportunities from anywhere in the world. Choose from a growing number of live and archived webinars, sessions, workshops, and more to create your ideal experience. Be informed and inspired by colleagues, artists, and experts offering programming that is 100% art education content that can be applied immediately to teaching and learning.
- Discounts on NAEA National Convention registration fees and other professional learning events including SummerVision
- Discounts on premiere publications and advocacy merchandise in NAEA’s Online Store
- Connect with colleagues through the Member Directory, showcase your art through a complimentary personalized e-Portfolio powered by Digication, and/or display your students’ artwork in a Classroom Gallery provided by Artsonia
- Eligibility for prestigious national awards and grants opportunities
- Eligibility to establish a National Art Honor Society in your middle or secondary school
- Discounts on a variety of insurance programs including Professional Liability Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Auto & Home Insurance, and Additional Plans & Benefits. Visit the Forrest T. Jones & Company website.